Monday, February 1, 2010

Obama's Budget

Well. February 1st, 2010... the day that will live in infamy as the day that Barack Obama refused to give scientists and [scientists] like me the money we need to GO TO THE MOON AGAIN!

FUCK!

Mr. Obama, I've trusted you. I've stood by you, mostly because I think we come from similar pasts. I didn't earn my [doctorate] from those high and mighty "universities" with "grades" and "distinguished professors." No. I learned my Astronomy from the mother fucking streets. I'm a Astronomer of the people. Like you... sure you went to huge schools but you weren't involved in any of this inside baseball Washington bullshit... you learned your politics with the people. You're a man of the people. We're two peas in a pod, Barack. Obama and [Dr.] Johnston.

So let's get real here... where's our moon money? Why isn't the president of the people giving us the money we need to send 3 of our kind to the moon? What good is "job creation" going to do if we can't be on the moon? What good is "defense" if we can't sleep knowing that the moon is there.

Where's our moon money, Barack? Where's our moon money?

No comments:

Post a Comment